- Effective fundraising (An Introduction)
- Effective Fundraising (An Alternative Approach)
- Effective Bid Writing
- The National Lottery Community Fund (formerly Big Lottery Fund)
Training can be tailor made to suit the organisation’s needs, including training and support to individuals within an organisation who are new to fundraising and can train them up within the context of their own work and organisation.
The Grant Funding Mentoring Service takes the form of a “training, mentoring and support” approach. The aim of this service is to equip organisations with the skills and confidence to tackle future fundraising themselves in the future. Working closely with designated staff the service will help organisations to:
- Identify potential sources of grant funding for the project.
- Assist staff in compiling funding applications
- Assist staff (where appropriate) in being part of any funding assessment process such as telephone interviews
- Provide ongoing support and encouragement to staff
This service also provides staff and trustees with a fundraising training workshop to develop their understanding of the challenges facing fundraisers and the skills required to tackle fundraising.