A grant fundraising service is available, which enables organisations to realise their aims and objectives, through gaining funding from various sources.
This service includes:
- Making applications to Charities and Trusts
- Being a part of the assessment process
- Provide relevant information required by funding bodies
- Working with potential funders
A range of packages and charges are available to organisations of different sizes and varying needs. Our aim is help secure funding at a cost that suits you.
If you are one of the lucky few who have the time, energy and skills to write your own funding bids, then we have launched a new service where we can check your funding bids and give you key feedback on your application.
Our funding review will check all aspects of the funding application including:
- Eligibility check
- Project description
- Organisational description
- How the application form is written
- Needs analysis
- Monitoring and Evaluation requirements
- Other aspects of the bid
We will agree with you the length of time required to review the bid and the price involved before starting any work.